Saturday, November 19, 2016

It's all about diversifyng your weapon portfolio

While I do enjoy pistols and rifles, I do believe having a well rounded weapon portfolio is key. I haven't been behind a bow in years but I have I have to say there is something supremely calming about drawing a bow string back and letting an arrow fly.

Talk about "it's like riding a bike". What was going to be a quick trip to the range to check out archery...turned into a 4 hour, shoot everything that was available, make a list of the bow and bow accessories I need to get back into the game. I really did forget how enjoyable archery truly is. Its been years since I've bow hunted and even longer since I've done any archery competitions but the fire...for both...are rekindled indeed. Now to start shopping and building my archery kit that can be use for hunting and competitions. Like I don't have enough hobbies already...

No comments:

Post a Comment