Saturday, January 14, 2017

Range time is great time...



Conceal carry licenses classes in the afternoon, shooting in the evening. The ridiculousness required to be licensed to carry in states across the country. Oh ya, and the COST!!! 


Well, all made better by getting in some quality range time. I just LOVE this range bag that I got from U.S. Concealed Carry Association! I always feel James Bond-y when I open it up like that to start shouting.


The shooting drills were off the hip, 3rd engagements with mag changes at 25ft with my Sig 229. Those shot groups are TIGHT. Especially for an off the shelf gun. Then finished off with appendix draw, self defense shooting at 11ft with my Sig 938. It was a good day. Now I can head to the gym and catch the game later.

No comments:

Post a Comment