Sunday, February 19, 2017

Becoming a better marksman...period

Shooting Saturday...is that a thing? Well, it is now!

Nice to get a couple hundred more arrows through my Obsession Bows Def-Con M7. This bow shoots like buttah. Now it's not a matter of "can I" hit a bullseye, it's now "how perfect/how many times" can I hit a bullseye. As anyone who plays golf can attest...once you hit that perfect shot, you spend the rest of your life trying to do it again...archery is the exact same thing.

It's so gratifying to see the progress I've made in a couple months of shooting and I will admit that there's not a shot I don't think I can make with this bow. I've shot through chairs and was doing "keyhole shot" stuff today. I can't wait to start competing and hunting with this rig.

No comments:

Post a Comment